How often have you said no to social functions because of your low back pain? Low back pain can make your lives miserable. Whether you are walking around or getting up after sitting for a long time, the pain is always there. We provide low back pain treatments at Legend Physiotherapy to relieve the pain and restore the normal condition of your low back.
We combine different manipulative techniques and methods depending on the severity of the pain. Our team even educates the patients on their conditions to ensure 100% transparency.
Instead of simply treating your symptoms, we determine the underlying causes of your low back pain. This helps our patients recover quicker and also reduces the chances of low back pain in the future.
What Are The Symptoms of Low Back Pain?
Low back pain affects different people differently. It may occur due to a strain in muscles or tendons in the back. It may also take place due to structural problems, disk injuries and arthritis. At times, you may feel the pain specifically after bending to pick something up or after an injury in the low back.
The pain may be achy or dull. It often radiates down the back of your legs. Let’s say you have strained your back during activity and hear a pop sound in certain positions. That means you have low back pain.
Other symptoms are:
- Stiffness- You may not be able to straighten or move your back like you are supposed to.
- Posture problems- You may find it difficult to stand up straight.
- Muscle spasms- You may feel excruciating pain which makes it impossible to walk, stand or move.
What Are The Causes of Low Back Pain?
Here are the main causes of low back pain:
- Fractures- Accidents can break the bones in your spine.
- Strains and sprains- Strains and sprains in the lower back can injure ligaments, tendons or muscles.
- Disk problems- Disks can press on a nerve if they bulge from their position in the spine.
- Structural problems- Scoliosis often causes pain and stiffness in the low back.
- Spondylolisthesis– It causes the vertebrae in the spine to slip out of place.
What Is The Role of Physiotherapy In Treating Low Back Pain?
Here is how physiotherapy helps in the treatment of low back pain:
- Early activity– Physiotherapy encourages early movement when you have low back pain.
- Manipulative psychology- Physiotherapy improves the mobilization of the affected area.
- Stabilization exercises– Physiotherapy focuses on relieving the stress from the specifically affected areas thereby improving strength and muscle stability.
- General exercises and stretches– Physiotherapy involves a wide slew of stretching exercises that helps in reducing low back pain.
At Legend Physiotherapy, you will find the most qualified physiotherapists who analyze your condition before creating a specific treatment program for you. We have advanced devices and other equipment required to heal the low back pain efficiently.
Why Choose Legend Physiotherapy?
We have handpicked qualified and experienced physiotherapists to provide you with the care and treatment that you need to relieve the pain. Our team listens to you and what you need. We analyze the severity of your pain and other conditions first. Then we design an appropriate treatment plan for a specific time frame to derive effective results.
Feel free to book an appointment with our eminent physiotherapists to take care of the low back pain painlessly. If you have any further queries, get in touch with us via phone or email. We respond instantly.